Monday, June 18, 2012

I could sleep standing up

I'm sure of it! It wouldn't take much. I would sleep on the sales floor if I was allowed. My baby is about to double in size, so it's major growth spurt time, which means major tired time. I took a 3 hour nap yesterday!
I've located one out of 2 running shoes. I cant work out with 1. Where is the other? I can't find Danny's either. I don't know how I would possibly have energy for the gym after an 8 hour shift where I'm already super tired. I can do yoga barefoot. I'll have to be more disciplined with committing to the time for practice. I don't feel like a fatty, but I wish I was building some muscle. My tummy is retry noticeable now. It's funny how strangers smile at you when you're pregnant.
Ugh! And I have a new found addiction to Sprite!! What's wrong with me! There are preservatives and tons of sugar. And I like can't get enough! Ew!
I finally ordered our wedding photo book last week and it arrived today. :) I was waiting for a good sale and enough money in our bank account to order it. I added stuff along the way. It's taken 9 months, and after I ordered it, I still realized more that I could have out in there. I like it and it only had one typo. It was a late addition, so it didn't get checked 1000 times. The back cover says "Gensis 2:24-25". Whoops! I guess that's the country accent version of Genesis? Oh well! I had to finish the wedding book so that I could make a baby book eventually!
I am currently trying to catch up on all the handmade scrap books I make. I started them back in 2007 as a gift to Danny. I made him a scrapbook of us from when we first started hanging out and dating (without being a couple, because I was not interested in him being my boyfriend) in the fall of 2006. So I've made one for every year of our relationship, but I've gotten behind. Partially because printing a ton of pictures gets expensive! But I've been trying to play major catch up lately because I want them all finished before the baby comes. I also want to put together a wedding one with the unprofessional pictures and the programs and other memory things.
Im going to go work on them while I watch the Bachelorette. :) guilty pleasure, and I love it.

1 comment:

  1. I want to hear more about how strangers treat you. Has a stranger randomly touched your belly yet? I had a dance teacher who had that happen several times when she was pregnant with her first. I'd kill someone, haha.

    ReplyDelete