Thursday, November 15, 2012

Evening primrose & raspberry leaf

I'm getting annoyed with these Braxton Hicks. Just get to the real thing already, ya know?

I feel like I should make some casseroles for easy meals I can just heat up when the baby is here. Casseroles and soups. Yeah?

My hot flashes are out of control and very constant.

I'm not looking forward to what my stomach will look like after this while birth thing. I don't know how soon it will look normal again. I fear the sagginess or whatever may come. I know breast feeding helps you lose weight, but does that include extra skin? I really don't even know how that goes.

My bassinet mattress that I ordered on October 22nd has been delayed 3 or 4 times and still isnt here. I really hope it ships in the next couple days.

I still have to get my new license with Laura Jauregui on it before I go to the hospital. My health insurance company sent me my new card with my new name, so that's good and exciting.

The nursery is almost finished! I have a couple small things to do like hang shelves and curtains and paint the drawers, but other than that, it's pretty much done.

I went to the midwife today and she told me I could take Evening Primrose oil to help speed along the process. I bought some at Whole Foods today. I can't believe I hadn't found that anywhere. Silly me. I asked her how big she thought the baby was and by a hand measurement, she said about 6 pounds. So not too big yet, and I hope I deliver early so that I don't have to deliver a baby much bigger than that. I'm 173 pounds! So crazy how big my belly is. I look like a Dr. Seuss character.

Let's hope all the walking around I do all the time at work, along with the herbs and oil help me go into labor soon!

13 days left!

Danny and I are super oldies and are already in bed on Friday night. He's been asleep for about an hour. Haha I actually really like going to bed this early. Especially since I don't sleep for much more than 3 hours at a time before I'm awakened by hunger or the urge to pee. I'm sure it's just preparation for a baby waking us up every few hours.

We have Bradley class in the morning. I wonder if it will be our last one. If she comes a little early, it will be! Thanksgiving baby? Yes please

~38 weeks, 1 day~

No comments:

Post a Comment