Monday, October 15, 2012

Random thoughts and updates

I wish I could lie on my back.

I have to drink blue sugar water and get my blood drawn 4-8 times in 2 hours this morning.

I'm not looking forward to that.

I should make cookies.

Our baby will be here in 45 days.

How will we pay rent during maternity leave?

I hope I can get a nannying job in like December or January.

I hope that.

I signed up for a target credit card just so I could receive free shipping on a bassinet mattress. At 22.9% interest, I won't ever use it again. But it saves me $23 in shipping.

Litter boxes are disgusting. I'm over it. Clean it yourself, Miles. Better yet, go in the toilet.

We need to tour the maternity ward ASAP.

I wrote my birth plan. I should type it.

I wonder if I should use unscented laundry detergent on the baby clothes. I did on the ones I washed already, but I ran out and now all I have is Mrs. Meyer's lavender.

Is it time to start working 4 days a week instead of 5? That would be wonderful, but I don't know if it's smart. We've got a lot of saving to do!

I need to interview pediatricians and then pick one. I can't find holistic. Hopefully, I can at least find an integrative one who won't think I'm a crazy hippy. How often are babies supposed to go to them anyway? I still have a lot of reading to do...

Dr. Sears and his Baby Book will be accompanying me to LabCorp this morning.

I feel badly for Danny because we both closed last night and didn't get to bed till 11 and he had to wake up at 3:40am to go to work again. :( he pulled a clopen a few days ago too.

I'm starving.

The end?

~33 weeks, 4 days~

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it illegal to have that small a break between shifts? I know it is in some states. That's completely unacceptable, though, someone should be making sure that doesn't happen. I refuse to believe that they don't have enough employees to make sure everyone gets at least 10 or so hours between shifts. *irritated*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is illegal, but I guess if he agrees, there's nothing to do. I am also irritated.

    ReplyDelete