Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween?

It's Halloween and I'm stuck closing at Whole Foods. Needless to say, it's pretty empty in here because everyone is trick or treating with their children and not shopping for food. 2 more hours till the store closes!

Today, Danny and I met with Dr. Nold at Bayside Pediatrics. We've heard good things about him, and he seems to be a good fit. I really like that he is very interested in teaching and will always tell you why he has made the diagnosis. He also likes having an open dialogue and doesn't mind being asked questions. He's open to holistic stuff and doesn't jump to antibiotics, so I'm pretty happy with him so far.

I had to reschedule my 36 week midwife visit because they closed the office on Tuesday due to Frankenstorm. I am going in tomorrow at 9am and I hope that doesn't make me late for work. Danny has to work midnight-8am, so I hope he can come with me even though he'll be terribly tired, because we are having our last ultrasound. I'm not sure why that is necessary, because she should be able to feel if the baby is breech or not without that, but I'm kind of done fighting and asking questions this time around. I might as well... Also, it'll be good to just make sure it's a girl. Otherwise, we have 4 weeks to make some changes. Ha! That would be a mini disaster I guess...

I am really craving some peanut butter filled chocolate, but the bag that looks the best is $12 and I'm not doing that...

I'm super sore and super tired even though I slept 10 or 11 hours last night and have been getting at least 8 hours every other night and taking naps when possible. I guess she's in super growth mode and it's using up a lot of energy.


~35 weeks, 6 days~

No comments:

Post a Comment